How to Apply to ABC Head Start
We are accepting applications for the 2013/2014 school year.
You can apply by mail, fax, or email. The office is open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Option 1: Fill Out Application Form and Submit to ABC Head Start
- Download the ABC Head Start Application (PDF 125 KB)
- Print out the form, fill out the information, and send to:
- fax it to (780) 469-0423
- mail it to ABC Head Start, #103, 5104 - 82 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T6B 0E6
- save a copy of the completed form on your computer and then e-mail it to email@example.com
- Please be sure to include an alternative/emergency contact phone number.
- You will be contacted by telephone to review your completed application.
Option 2: Call ABC Head Start
- Phone ABC Head Start at (780) 461-5353, or ask a community agency to refer you. We will ask you for:
- your child's date of birth,
- your family's annual income (before tax),
- your address to find out if you live in an area served by ABC Head Start.
- Your application will be passed on to a social worker who will call you back.
- We ask a number of questions to check whether your child or family has needs that can be met by ABC Head Start. You will be told whether there are openings in the program.
Additional Parent Information (also see 'Our Programs')
Parent Handbook (PDF, 221 KB)
Parents as Partners Agency Information (PDF, 15 KB)
Program Results 2011-2012 Report (PDF, 860 KB)
Links to other Early Learning programs (or call 211)
Edmonton Catholic Schools (offsite link)
Edmonton Public Schools (offsite link)
Conseil Scolaire Centre-Nord (offsite link)
Alberta Education (offsite link)
Edmonton Preschool Association (EPA) (offsite link)
For information on other Head Start programs in Edmonton just click on the Inter-Agency Head Start Network (IHSN) logo below