Register for ABC Head Start Society
Click HERE to apply for the upcoming 2020/2021 Program Year!
- The Head Start Program application has two parts. Both parts of the application must be completed for the application to be processed. If you completed part one and would like to access part two, please click here.
- Copies of Eligibility documents listed in the Head Start Program application form are required to process your application. Please make sure to upload clear, colour copies of documents when submitting the Head Start Registration form or processing time will be delayed.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions document also available in Arabic, Somali, Oromo, Urdu, Punjabi and French for more information about our Head Start program.
- If you require further assistance completing this application, please call us at 780-461-5353, Ext 247.
Due to the volume of applications received, processing times will be approximately 2 weeks. If you have not received any notice after 4 weeks, please call us and we will check the status of your application.
We look forward to meeting your family and thank you for your interest in ABC Head Start!
Community Agencies Referrals ONLY:
1. To complete a referral on behalf of a family, please assist the parent or guardian in completing the above application and registration forms, and provide photocopied copies of eligibility documents.
2. The Head Start site closest to the child's primary address will contact the parent or guardian directly to complete the intake process.
3. If you have any questions about the application process or ABC Head Start, please call us at 780-461-5353, Ext 247.
We offer busing to some children subject to eligibility and Alberta Education policy. If your child is ineligible for busing, you will be required to transport your child. If you are unable to transport your child, we will work with you to determine other options.
Additional Parent Information:
Links to other Early Learning programs (or call 211):