Register for a Program with ABC Head Start Society
HOW TO APPLY for the upcoming 2020/2021 Program Year:
- Please make sure that the AGENCY APPLICATION form is filled out first and submitted online .
- Next, click here to complete the HEAD START REGISTRATION form and submit online.
- Please note: Copies of Eligibility documents listed on the registration form are required to process your application. Please make sure to upload clear copies of documents while submitting Head Start Registration form or processing time will be delayed, colour copies work best.
- Please read the Program Eligibility and Frequently Asked Questions documents for more information about the Head Start program.
- If you require assistance completing the forms, please call us at 780-461-5353, Ext 247 or 587-926-7591
Processing Timelines: Due to the volume of applications received, processing times will be approximately 10 business days. If you have not received any notice after 4 weeks, please call us and we will check the status of your application.
ABC Head Start Boundary Map
We look forward to meeting your family and thank you for your interest in ABC Head Start!
Community Agencies Referrals ONLY:
- To complete a referral on behalf of a family, please assist the parent or guardian in completing the above application form, registration form and provide photocopied copies of eligibility documents.
- The Head Start site closest to the child's primary address will contact the parent or guardian directly to complete the intake process.
- If you have any questions please call us at 780-461-5353, Ext 247 or 587-926-7591.
Transportation may be available for your child within your community. If you live outside of the bussing boundaries, you must commit to providing transportation for the entire school year if your child is registered into the Head Start program.
Contact your transportation provider to report an absence if your child will not be on the bus. Also, call the classroom and notify them that your child will be away.
Southland -> 780-466-9696 Stock -> 780-960-0753
ADDITIONAL PARENT INFORMATION:
Links to other Early Learning programs (or call 211)